Table of Contents
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Chief Minister Fellowship Program offers the youth an opportunity to be a part of the government. The innovative ideas of the fellows has helped the administration. The enthusiasm and tech savviness of fellows gives momentum to the administrative processes. The program has helped the young fellows in broadening their vision through the knowledge and experiences.
To apply for Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023 the eligibility criteria are as follows:
1. The age of the candidate has to be between 21 years to 26 years as on the last date of submission of the application. That is a person having birthdate between 03/03/1997 to 03/03/2002(inclusive of both dates).
2. The candidate should be a graduate from any discipline with minimum 60% marks. However, preference will be given to higher educational qualification.
3. The candidate should possess at least 1 year of full time work experience. Full time internship / apprenticeship / articleship as part of a professional course will be considered as experience. Full time self-employment or entrepreneurship will also be considered as experience.
4. Candidate should be able to write, read and speak Marathi. Sufficient knowledge of Hindi and English is required. Applicants should have knowledge of internet and computer handling
3. What is the duration of the Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023?
The duration of the Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023 is 12 months.
4. When can I apply for the Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023?
The application process for the Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023 starts on 7th February, 2023. The last date for the submission of the application is 2nd March, 2023.
5. How much is the application fee for the Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023?
The application fee for the Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023 is Rs. 500.
6. What are the various stages of the selection process?
The selection process consists of 2 stages. At stage one all the applicants are required to take an online objective test to qualify for the 2nd stage.
210 applicants scoring highest marks in the online test become eligible for the 2nd stage. These candidates need to submit 3 essays on the given subjects. For the final selection personal interviews of candidates submitting the essays are conducted. 60 candidates are selected on the basis of merit.
The composition of online test as well as weightage given to online test, essays and interviews for the final selection is specified under tab ‘Selection Process’ of this portal.